WHAT IS THE W CLUB? The Westside Alumni Association and Westside Foundation joined forces in 2016 to create the W Club—an official support group recognized by Westside Community Schools. The W Club mission is to contribute to the advancement of District 66 to achieve the following goals:
- Provide Funding to support the continuance of educational, artistic and athletic excellence for
- our children and the community.
- Support Programs where district funds are not available.
- Recognize Excellence through student scholarships and teacher/staff awards.
- Enhance Collaboration of those within our community by providing information about Westside Foundation, alumni and District 66 schools.
Join us and hundreds of other members! Your membership in the W Club will serve to support the tradition of Warrior excellence and make an impact on the future. Please keep in mind that if you did not attend Westside Community Schools, you can still support the W Club. W Club membership is open to anyone interested in supporting students, teachers and education. If you know other District 66 alumni, parents, district residents or friends of the district, please let them know they can become a W Club member! For more information, please click on the brochure or please contact us at 402-390-2133 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Campaign Co-Chairs:
Kathryn and David Anderson (Class of 2000)
Stephanie and David Cota (Class of 1993 and 1992)
Marilyn and Bob Henderson (Class of 1967)