The Westside Foundation supports the Westside Early Childhood Program that provides a safe, engaging educational environment for children ages 18 months through sixth grade. The program offers developmentally appropriate opportunities for children to grow and develop socially, emotionally, intellectually, and physically with the support and guidance of competent and compassionate adults.
- is located at all 10 elementary schools in the District
- is also located at Underwood Hills
- employs more than 135 teachers
- serves more than 1,100 children
- budget for 2014-15 is $3.5 million
Early Childhood Education includes:
- Toddler Program for 18 months to age 3
- Pre-School for 3 to 5-year-olds
- Before and after school program
- Four-year-old day school program
Support Westside Foundation's Early Childhood programs.